1. We believe the entire Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God and the only standard for faith and conduct.
(2 Timothy 3:16)
2. We believe there is only one God, creator of heaven and earth, who exists as three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Each is fully God, co-existent, co-equal, co-eternal and yet each personally distinct from the other. (Matthew 28:19; Matthew 3:16-17;
2 Corinthians 13:14; 1 Peter 1:2; John 10:30; Deuteronomy 6:4)
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son and Savior of the world, eternally existing with the Father and Holy Spirit. We believe that He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for the sins of mankind, was physically raised from the dead, ascended to heaven, and is exalted at the right hand of the Heavenly Father and that He is true God and true man. (John 1:14; Matthew 1:18;
2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:24; Acts 2:24; Mark 16:19; Philippians 2:9-11; 1 Timothy 2:5)
4. We believe in the personal salvation of believers through repentance, turning from their sin, and placing their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, which results in right standing before God and eternal life. Salvation is obtained by the grace of God through faith rather than through any human effort or works. (John 3:3; John 3:16-18; Galatians 2:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 10:9-10)
5. We believe in water baptism by immersion, for those who have professed faith in Jesus Christ, in order to fulfill His command. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38)
6. We believe in the person and work of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit fills us at salvation, is at work in us in our sanctification, and will continue to fill and empower us in our walk with Christ. We believe that all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are for the church today and should be pursued and practiced in accordance to the Scripture. (Ezekiel 36:26-27; Joel 2:28-29, acts 1:8, Acts 2:17-18, Ephesians 5:18b, 1 Corinthians 12-14, 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Thessalonians 2:13)
7. We believe in celebrating our covenant relationship with Jesus Christ and remembering the sacrifice He paid for our sins by the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper (Communion). (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
8. We believe in the Great Commission of Jesus Christ to His church to make disciples among all peoples. We believe that the church is the primary means by which God has ordained to build his kingdom on the earth, through the proclamation of the Gospel and the power of the Holy Spirit.(Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, Romans 10:13-15, Ephesians 3:10, 1 Thessalonians 1:4-5)
9. We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ in power and glory. We believe that at the final judgment those that have placed their faith in Jesus will be physically raised from the dead to live and reign with Christ forever. We also believe that those who have not placed their faith in Jesus will be physically raised from the dead to eternal punishment and separation from God’s presence.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Titus 2:13, Revelation 22:12; Revelation 20:11-15)
10. We believe that the Christian Life will be characterized by progressive spiritual growth and sanctification, with the evidence of the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the believer’s life. (2 Peter 1:5-7; 1 Thessalonians 4:3a; Galatians 5:22-23)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH