We are excited to be back in the building this Sunday with
two services at 8:45 and 10:45!
Below are some things we want you to know upon arrival and during the services:
- Both main entrances will be open, there will be Greeters present with bulletins and prepackaged communion.
- Seating will be available in the sanctuary, lobby and family room (east end of Sunday School wing). We have removed some rows from the sanctuary for social distancing and added some in the lobby. Wherever you end up sitting, please spend most of your time there. Wandering the building looking for others potentially increases the risk of passing something (we are entering cold/flu season too).
- Families can sit in consecutive seats, but we are asking three open seats between families for social distancing. Ushers will be available to help with seating and will be looking to maximize our capacity if needed.
- Sunday School will not be offered, so your children will stay in with you for the entire service. Coloring sheets and crayons are available to help occupy kids.
- Restrooms will be open for both the family room seating and sanctuary/lobby seating. Disinfecting wipes will be available and we ask that you wipe all used fixture handles after use.
- Tithe and Offering boxes are placed on the walls in the sanctuary and family room for your convenience.
- Coffee, tea and the International Café will not be available or in use on Sundays during COVID restrictions. If you bring a cup of something to drink, please have a tight fitting lid since to prevent spills on the carpet. Thank you for helping with that!
Disinfecting chairs and frequently touched surfaces will happen in between services, so we ask that you keep mingling to a minimum inside the building after the first service.
We are still asking that you wear masks and social distance to be as safe as possible. Again, we are excited to be back in the building and want to continue meeting in the building every Sunday moving forward.
If you do not feel comfortable at the indoor services or cannot make it, they will continue to be recorded and posted as soon as available here on our website and our church YouTube channel.